The Student Dancing Association involves in a number of activities as below with the aim to build up strong bonds between the members of the team and at the same time to fulfil the association’s main goals.
- participates in dancing performances
- organises dancing performances
- organises parties with Greek traditional music
- collaborates with other dancing societies and cultural institutions
- revives customs of Greece
- organises and participates in trips of cultural interest
- organises seminars and folkloristic workshops
- participates in social – naturalist and charity activities
HOF supports the continuous training of both teachers and students through seminars for dances and folkloric customs specialising at specific Greek region.